Course: BRCGS Agents & Brokers: Understanding the Requirements for Companies
Date: 28th September 2021
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 BST
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course will ensure that company personnel using the BRCGS for Agents & Brokers Issue 2 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
Key Learning Objectives:
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard
- Prepare for an audit to the Standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard
Who should attend:
Agents, brokers and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and audit protocol to be able to prepare their companies for certification.
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS for Agents & Brokers – Understanding the Requirements for Companies is a one day course
- This training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Understanding the Requirements for Companies 25 question exam; Pass mark 60% This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
Auditors are also eligible to take an examination after attending this course
Understanding the Requirements for Auditors 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
Not the course you were looking for? Browse through all our training courses at FoodChainIDAcademy.uk