Course: BRCGS Agents & Brokers: Issue 2 to 3 Conversion for Auditors
Date: 22nd, April 2022
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 BST
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This 1-day course enables you to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard and changes from Issue 2, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Key Learning Objectives:
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standard
- Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
- Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 2
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
Who should attend:
Consultants, Technical Managers and personnel, Quality Managers and personnel, Current BRCGS Auditors, those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor, Certification Body Scheme Managers.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS for Agents & Brokers – Issue 2 to 3 Conversion for Auditors Training
- This training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Issue 2 to 3 Conversion for Auditors 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
Not the course you were looking for? Browse through all our training courses at FoodChainIDAcademy.uk