Course: BRCGS Agents & Brokers: Issue 2 to 3 Conversion for Sites
Date: 22nd, April 2022
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 BST
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 3, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Delegates should have a record of completed training for the Global Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 2. Prior to attendance delegates should download and read a copy of the revised standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
Key Learning Objectives:
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements of the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 2
Who should attend:
This course will be useful to BRCGS Professional who are familiar with and/or have attended a Agents and Brokers Issue 2 course. Retailers, Technical Managers and personnel, Quality Managers and personnel, Importers and exporters of food products, and Foodservice Staff.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS for Agents & Brokers – Issue 2 to 3 Conversion for Sites Training
- This training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Issue 2 to 3 Conversion for Sites 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
Not the course you were looking for? Browse through all our training courses at FoodChainIDAcademy.uk