Date: 13th November 2023
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course ensures that prospective auditors of Global Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 3 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
This course is designed for BRCGS auditors who wish to add this Standard to their audit capabilities but will also be useful for Agents, Brokers and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the standard and audit protocol in order to be able to prepare their companies for certification.
Key Learning Objectives:
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the standard
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the standard
Who should attend:
Technical Managers and personnel, Quality Managers and personnel, and those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS for Agents & Brokers – Issue 3 Auditor Training
- This training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Issue 3 for Auditors 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
Not the course you were looking for? Browse through all our training courses at FoodChainIDAcademy.uk