Date: 13th November 2023
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course is designed for agents and/or brokers, and those trading with them, to understand the scope and requirements of the standard, the audit protocol and certification process. The course is led by an experienced tutor, who will guide you through practical exercises to consolidate your learning.
Key Learning Objectives:
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Know the scope of the standard requirements, understand which companies may be certificated to the standard, and what products are applicable
- Understand the format and structure of the requirements of the standard
- Be able to identify what is needed to comply with each requirement
- Know how to prepare for an audit to the standard
- Be aware of the scope and duration of an audit
- Understand the procedure for closing out corrective actions on non-conformities
- Be familiar with how an audit will be reported and how companies will be certificated
Who should attend:
Retailers, Technical Managers and personnel, Quality Managers and personnel, Importers and exporters of food products and Foodservice staff.
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS for Agents & Brokers – Issue 3 Sites Training
- This training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Issue 3 for Sites 25 question exam; Pass mark 60% This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
Auditors are also eligible to take an examination after attending this course
Understanding the Requirements for Auditors 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
Not the course you were looking for? Browse through all our training courses at FoodChainIDAcademy.uk