Date: 20th – 24th September 2021
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This 5-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors. Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector and have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration. Successful completion of this course, including the exam, forms part of the training necessary to become a BRCGS auditor. The steps necessary to complete your training must be arranged with a BRC approved certification body.
Key Learning Objectives:
The key learning objectives of the course are to provide an understanding of:
- The details of the BRCGS scheme
- The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- BRCGS auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
Who should attend:
Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process, consultants.
Breakdown of the day:
- Our BRCGS for Food Safety – Lead Auditor training course is a five day course.
- This training will take place via Zoom
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Lead Auditor 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme