Course: BRCGS Packaging Materials: Issue 6 Training
Date: 25th – 26th August 2021
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the requirements of BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6, including the objectives of fundamental clauses and statements of intent. Delegates will learn how audits against the Standard operate including preparation, the audit, non-conformities, corrective actions and certificate issues.
A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry is essential
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
- Outlining the details of the audit and certification programme
- Determining audit scope and planning the audit
- Understand what it is to have an audit, non-conformities and corrective action
- How to report issues and use BRCGS resources
- Understand the BRCGS compliance programme
Who should attend:
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Consultants and BRCGS Approved Training Providers
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS for Packaging Materials Issue 6 Sites Training is a two day course
- This training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Issue 6 Sites Training 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional Recognition programme.
Not the course you were looking for? Browse through all our training courses at FoodChainIDAcademy.uk