Date: 18th December 2023
Time: 09:00 – 16:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This training course has been designed for auditors to help gain an appreciation of plant-based product integrity, understand the requirements of the Plant-Based Global Standard and to provide guidance on auditing a Plant-Based Management System.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify key objective evidence required to determine compliance with the Plant-Based Global Standard
- Correctly complete auditor documentation.
- Be able to effectively communicate a clear “snap-shot” regarding the operation and the levels of conformity.
- Recall GMPs relating to management of plant-based products
- List the individual components that make up the Plant-Based Global Standard
- Identify different controls that must be implemented as part of a plant-based management syste
Who should attend:
Auditors with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in auditing food safety/quality systems. Auditors must have a working knowledge of quality assurance or food safety systems within manufacturing, retailing, inspection, or enforcement. Auditors must have passed a registered Management System Lead Assessor Course or the BRC Third Party Auditor course.
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS Plant-Based Auditor Training course is a 1/2 day course
- Regular breaks are provided
Auditor training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.