Date: 18th December 2023
Time: 09:00 – 16:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This training course has been designed for Plant-Based Global Standard customers to help gain an appreciation of plant-based product integrity, understand the requirements of the Plant-Based Global Standard and to provide guidance on implementing a preventative, risk-based Plant-Based Management System.
This training will also explain the process that a site will need to follow in order to become a Plant-Based certified site.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe the process for obtaining certification to the Plant-Based Global Standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard
- Understand the requirements of the Plant-Based Global Standard
- Identify the importance of identifying materials of animal origin and demonstrate an understanding of plant-based product manufacture
- Explain the concept of cross contact and the potential for cross contact in a food production process
- Outline key requirements relating to plant-based product management
- Identify different controls that must be implemented as part of a plant-based management system
- Outline the importance of prerequisite programs in safeguarding a plant-based sit
Who should attend:
Senior managers, quality managers, technical managers, production and operations managers of sites who have implemented, or plan to implement the Plant-Based Global Standard Issue 1.
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS Plant-Based Sites Training course is a 1/2 day course
- Regular breaks are provided
Sites training 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.