Date: 20th November 2023
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems onsite, and when implementing the requirements of the BRCGS.
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand risk assessment terminology
- Choose and use different risk assessment models and processes onsite
- Understand what BRCGS expects from a thorough risk assessment
- Assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud.
Who should attend:
Consultants/auditors/technical & quality staff.
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS Product Safety Management – Risk Assessment training course is a one day course
- This training will take place via Zoom
- Regular breaks are provided
Course assignment – risk assessment; Pass mark 75%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.