Date: 18th June 2021
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course is designed to provide manufacturers with an in-depth and practical understanding of Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud tools and techniques, and how they can be applied in a practical manner relevant to the delegate’s industry sector.
It will enable delegates to use techniques to better identify and mitigate risks associated to raw materials in the supply chain. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems and the requirements of the BRCGS onsite
Key Learning Objectives:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand vulnerability assessment requirements for BRCGS
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘food fraud’
- Identify the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defence
- Assess raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud
Who should attend:
Purchasing/Technical and Quality personnel at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sales; Auditors and Consultants
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS Product Safety Management Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud training course is a one day course.
- Lunch is provided at no extra expense (please let us know any specific dietary requirements)
- Regular breaks are provided.
Course assignment – Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud; Pass mark 75%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme