Date: 28th September 2021
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This course will provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the revisions of BRCGS Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3 to 4, as well as a review of audit protocol. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
This course is developed in modules and formatted for virtual or face to face learning. This blended approach reinforces understanding with individual and group activities including case study exercises and a post course assessment.
Key Learning Objectives:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
Who should attend:
Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing, retailing, and BRCGS Professionals who are familiar with and/ or have attended a Storage and Distribution Issue 3 course.
Breakdown of the day:
- The BRCGS for Storage & Distribution: Issue 3 -4 Conversion is a one day course
- This training will take place via Zoom
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Issue 3 -4 Conversion is a 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.