Company culture is complicated, but measuring it and understanding it doesn’t have to be.
By implementing the Food Safety Culture Assessment, you are taking part in an innovative and exciting programme to measure what has previously been unmeasurable. More importantly, you will be gaining new insights into areas for improvement, helping you to create, maintain and demonstrate a positive Food Safety Culture.
Culture requirements are included in BRCGS Standards, and have also been more widely adopted by GFSI.
The Food Safety Culture Assessment offers many benefits for manufacturers, specifiers and the wider industry. The assessment:
- Determines strengths and weaknesses in food safety capability
- Provides real insight into staff opinion, attitude, and behaviour
- Provides multi-site businesses with a benchmarking tool to compare sites to each other
- Reveals the ‘unseen’ culture that goes beyond the day of audit
- Complements the existing audit programme with a behaviour-based approach
- Strengthens your reputation through a proactive approach to food safety culture
- Offers significant return for a low cost and hassle-free module
- Measures the impact of training, systems, and other initiatives
- Evaluates return on investment of budget and identifies the most important targets for resource allocation
- Develops supply chain awareness and supports site-specifier partnerships built on increased confidence
- Preparation: Once registered, the site contact(s) will receive an email including details of how to launch the assessment.
- Assessment: Across the company, employees can complete the survey anonymously. It takes around 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Reporting: The assessment generates a lot of valuable data; this data is distilled into a PDF report.
- Improvement: Once the site has received the report and reviewed their scores, they can identify next steps for improvement.
You can find out more about the Food Safety Culture Assessment via the following sources:
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions.