The e-learning course introduces the basic elements of a gluten-free food production system. The course is applicable to all employees involved in gluten-free food production.
- Identify gluten-free disorders and symptoms
- Recognize the ingredients and foods that contain gluten
- Understand risk factors caused by traffic patterns, equipment, uniforms and job rotation
- Identify high-risk production areas
- Understand management of contractors, visitors and temporary employees
Estimated Completion Time:
The e-learning course will remain accessible for 90 days following purchase.