Date: 27th Nov – 1st Dec 2023
Time: 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This five-day course is designed to those who are likely to have management responsibilities for an operational team, or learners preparing for employment. The qualification covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure learners will have a thorough knowledge of the topics regarded by the Food Standards Agency as being important to maintaining good practice in the production of safe food.
- ensuring food safety businesses operate in compliance with the law
- understanding operational requirements, including managing good hygiene and safe working practices, supplier and stock control and premises maintenance
- analysing and controlling the risks of microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards
- communicating food safety management information to staff, visitors and suppliers
- managing staff training and the maintenance of training records
- maintaining food safety management procedures
- maintaining a food safety culture
Who should attend:
This qualification has been designed for managers and future managers within the food manufacturing industry.
Breakdown of the day:
- Our Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing training course is a five day course.
- The training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided.
This qualification is assessed by a 2-part examination:
- part one is a 30-question multiple-choice examination. The total mark available in this section is 30 marks
- part two is a written examination where learners must answer 4 questions, split into multiple parts (a, b, c, etc.). The total mark available in this section is 70 marks
Successful learners must achieve a total of at least 50 marks out of 100 across the two parts of the exam. A Merit will be awarded at 60/100 and a Distinction will be awarded at 70/100. The duration of the examination is 2 ½ hours.
NB: All questions within this examination are mandatory.