Date: 26th-30th June 2023
Time: 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Location: Virtually via Zoom
This five-day course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge needed to develop, implement and evaluate CODEX based HACCP food safety procedures.
- the importance of CODEX based HACCP food safety management procedures
- how to manage the implementation of CODEX based HACCP food safety management procedures
- how to develop CODEX based HACCP food safety management procedures
- how to evaluate CODEX based HACCP food safety management procedures
Who should attend:
This qualification is aimed at learners who are working at management level within food manufacturing and catering environments, quality assurance staff or members of the HACCP team. This qualification would also be useful for trainers, auditors, enforcement officers and other food safety professionals.
Breakdown of the day:
- Our Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management – CODEX Principles training course is a five day course.
- The training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided.
This qualification is assessed by a written examination that must be completed within 2.5 hours. The examination consists of 2 sections. Learners must achieve 60% in each section to be awarded an overall pass.
Marks from both sections of the exam will be added together to determine the learners overall grade. Learners will achieve a merit with a total overall score of 70-79 (70%) and a distinction with a total overall score of 80-100 (80%).
This examination is also available for candidates to undertake online. If undertaking the examination via e-assessment, please refer to the e-assessment guidance found on the qualification webpage. This document details the differences in format between the paper-based examination and the e-assessment examination. Please note that the content of the questions and what is expected of the candidate is the same regardless of which method is used.